KDNK’s Community Calendar is underwritten by the Mount Sopris Rotary Club, meeting Thursdays at noon at Mi Casita in Carbondale. Rotary: Service above self. Click the headline to find events such as Tibetan monks at the Red Brick Center in Aspen at 5 PM.
- Roaring Fork Outdoor Volunteers work on the Prince Creek Trail from 4 to 8. The number to call for registration is 970 927 8241.
- The Glenwood Market in Sayre Park opens at 4.
- Tibetan monks teach habits of happiness at the Red Brick Center in Aspen at 5.
- Vidicus Maximus plays sunset sounds at the Hot Springs Pool from 6 to 9.
- Baby Driver screens at the Crystal Theatre at 7:30.
- Two-steppers and swing-dancers meet at Carbondale’s Third Street Center at 7.
- The Glenwood Springs Planning and Zoning Commission meets tonight at 6. The agenda includes a continued discussion of a Major Development Permit application for 79 housing units in 10 buildings at Oakhurst subdivision.
Wilderness Workshop hosts a rally to save our national forests with the National Wildlife Federation and others at Centennial Park in Glenwood from 11 to 1 tomorrow.
The White River National Forest hosts a public open house about the proposed Hanging Lake Management Plan tomorrow from 5-7 PM at the Glenwood Springs Library.
A Way Out presents Generation Found, a film about youth addiction recovery, tomorrow at The Orchard Gathering Place in Carbondale at 5:30.
And, the new Riverview School in Glenwood hosts a ribbon-cutting ceremony Thursday at 5.
You can submit your calendar items on our website or by emailing email@example.com. Get out there and have some fun!