- Top Stories: Hurricane Maria Update; Suu Kyi On Myanmar Crisis
- 'My Roof Is Gone': Hurricane Maria Slams Dominica, Heads For Puerto Rico
- Guess What's Showing Up In Our Shellfish? One Word: Plastics
- How One Group Is Working To Build A More Diverse Teaching Force
- When Irma Arrived, Most Florida Health Care Facilities Were Ready
- Starting School At The University That Enslaved Her Ancestors
- The Dollar Is Weaker, But That Might Not Be A Bad Thing
- Ahead Of The Holiday Season, Toys 'R' Us Files For Bankruptcy Protection
- Pelosi Is Confronted By Protesters Angry About Her Immigration Talks With Trump
- Trump's U.N. Speech To Call For Other Countries To Step Up To World's Threats
The Honey Dewdrops talk about their harmonies, their experience at the Fayetteville Roots Festival, their love of Carbondale and their interactions with audiences. They also played Lowlands, The Loneliest Song and Nobody in This World.
Deb Colley, of Co-Motion and Dance Initiative, and creator of A Letter to Congress: A WILD Sanity, along with one of her dancers Carolyn Yates, about the unique piece and how it was made, and about the live performance next weekend at Sustainable Settings.