- 'Hard Confrontations' Ahead With Far-Right Party In German Parliament, Merkel Says
- My Father Stood For The Anthem, For The Same Reason That Colin Kaepernick Sits
- How A Venezuelan Chef Is Teaching Women To Make Chocolate And Money
- Anthony Weiner Is Sentenced To 21 Months In Prison For Sexting
- Top Stories: Trump's Revised Travel Ban; More Trump On The NFL
- Berliners Vote To Keep Cold War-Era Airport Open
- Jared Kushner Used Private Email In Trump Administration, Lawyer Confirms
- Pregnant Women Should Still Get The Flu Vaccine, Doctors Advise
- This Test Can Determine Whether You've Outgrown A Food Allergy
- NFL Responds To Trump As President Renews Debate Over National Anthem
The Honey Dewdrops talk about their harmonies, their experience at the Fayetteville Roots Festival, their love of Carbondale and their interactions with audiences. They also played Lowlands, The Loneliest Song and Nobody in This World.
Deb Colley, of Co-Motion and Dance Initiative, and creator of A Letter to Congress: A WILD Sanity, along with one of her dancers Carolyn Yates, about the unique piece and how it was made, and about the live performance of the piece.