- What's Next For The Affordable Care Act?
- A Canadian Doctor Explains How Her Country's Single-Payer Health Care System Works
- Kurds Expected To Vote Overwhelmingly In Favor Of Separating From Iraq
- Angela Merkel Wins German Election, But Right-Wing Party Gains Seats In Parliament
- African-American History Museum Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
- Across The Nation, NFL Teams Take A Knee In Protest Of President's Comments
- A Look At How The Graham-Cassidy Bill Would Affect Kansas
- Republicans Left With 1 Week To Pass Health Care Bill Without Democrat Votes
- 1 Killed In Church Shooting Outside Nashville
- Right-Wing Party Makes Strong Showing in German Elections
The Honey Dewdrops talk about their harmonies, their experience at the Fayetteville Roots Festival, their love of Carbondale and their interactions with audiences. They also played Lowlands, The Loneliest Song and Nobody in This World.
Deb Colley, of Co-Motion and Dance Initiative, and creator of A Letter to Congress: A WILD Sanity, along with one of her dancers Carolyn Yates, about the unique piece and how it was made, and about the live performance of the piece.