- Hundreds Of Victims Of Las Vegas Shooting File Lawsuits
- Journalist Investigating Trump And Russia Says 'Full Picture Is One Of Collusion'
- Gay, Out And On The Airwaves In Kinshasa
- Watchdog Report Finds Trump Travel Ban Caused Confusion, Violated Court Orders
- Rep. John Conyers Acknowledges Settlement, But Denies Sexual Harassment Claim
- FCC Unveils Plan To Repeal Net Neutrality Rules
- Judge Blocks Trump Administration From Punishing 'Sanctuary Cities'
- President Trump Pardons His First Turkey
- Robert Mugabe Resigns As Zimbabwe's President
- In Kentucky, Transparent Pie Is Clearly A Thanksgiving Winner
The Andy Zanca Youth Empowerment Program spent time with Rebecca Durham, Kyle James Hauser and Diego Felix from the Music District Detour . Charlee (DJ Cheeto) interviews the artists about building community through music.
Deb Colley, of Co-Motion and Dance Initiative, and creator of A Letter to Congress: A WILD Sanity, along with one of her dancers Carolyn Yates, about the unique piece and how it was made, and about the live performance of the piece.
KDNK PUBLIC AFFAIRS
Lee Swidler (aka Manny Goldberg), with the help of other Carbondalians and KOTO in Telluride , brought KDNK to the airwaves in April, 1983. Manny...er...Lee now lives in Costa Rica but was in the areathis week for a "Carbondale fix". Here, he talks about the origins of KDNK, the Andy Zanca Youth Empowerment Program, and more. Thanks, Lee!