KDNK's Community Calendar is underwritten by the Mt. Sopris Rotary Club, meeting every Tuesday at Mi Casita in Carbondale. Rotary: Service Above Self. Click on the headline to find today's events, including the opening of Line of Totality: Works by Chris Hassig and Elliot Norquist at the Launchpad in Carbondale at 6 PM.
- Alpine Legal Services offers legal consultation at Pitkin County Courthouse at 5.
- Rifle Chamber of Commerce hosts a chili cook-off and jalapeño eating contest at Garfield County Fairgrounds at 5:30.
- An opening reception for Line of Totality:Works by Chris Hassig and Elliot Norquist, is at The Launchpad at 6.
- Challenge America gives a presentation on national juried exhibition of veteran art at CMC’s Aspen Campus at 6.
- CRMS hosts a workshop for parents on freedom from chemical dependency.
- Citzens for Historic Garfield County give a presentation on Ballot Issue 1A at the Third Street Center at 6:30.
- Calling All Souls perform at Batch at 6:30.
- Baby Driver shows at The Crystal Theatre at 7:30.
- And Thunder River Theatre Company presents Dead Man’s Cell Phone at 7:30.
- Third Street Center presents Glen X Summit tomorrow, with workshops from 1 to 5, networking from 5 to 7 and an entrepreneur panel from 7 to 9.
- Jeremy Mohney performs hot swing at The Temporary on Friday at 7.
- Carbondale Arts calls for volunteer help at The Latino Folk Art Garden on Saturday from 9 to 1.
- ACES hosts a harvest party at Rock Bottom Ranch on Saturday at noon.
- And English in Action hosts Fiesta de Tamales at Eagle Crest Nursery on Saturday at 5.
You can submit your calendar items on our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Get out there and have some fun!