Today's newscast features arrests in Carbondale and lambing season in Gunnison and more from Eric Galatas and statehouse reporter Bente Birkeland.
- The Garfield County Coroner has identified the man who died in an ATV roll-over Saturday near Rifle as Todd Sellie, 54, of Glenwood Springs. According to a press release, Sellie was crossing a snow bank on J.Q.S. Road and rolled several hundred yards down an embankment. He was wearing a seatbelt but not a helmet, and died at the scene. Sellie had a blood alcohol content of .111.
- The Democratic House passed the state budget Monday. As Bente Birkeland reports, it now heads to a conference committee to work out differences in the versions passed by both chambers.
- This week’s Eye on Crime takes a look at Carbondale police activity in March.
- Colorado businesses face higher minimum-wage requirements since voters approved Amendment 70. But, proponents hope this will lead to improved physical and mental health. Eric Galatas has more.
- Springtime means lambing season at Parker Pastures in Gunnison, and 14-year old Chloe Parker is in charge. Rocky Mountain Community Radio member station KBUT sent reporter Christopher Biddle to see how things are going.