KDNK's Community Calendar is underwritten by the Mount Sopris Rotary Club, meeting every Thursday at noon at Mi Casita in Carbondale. Rotary: Service Above Self. Click on the headline for events such as the benefit for Standing Rock legal fees tonight at Loyal Brothers Lounge in Glenwood Springs.
- Alcoholics Anonymous meets at noon at the Meeting Place at 981 Cowen Dr and at 6:30 PM at Jaywalker Lodge. A Spanish-speaking group meets at 7:30 PM at 530 Highway 133.
- 5th graders and older are invited to celebrate the start of Spring Break by making Candy Sushi or hanging out at the Teen Art Bar at the Basalt Library at 3:30 this afternoon.
- The Third Street Center hosts Himalayan Yogini Yoga at 4.
- Glenwood Springs City Council candidates Amber Wissing and Charlie Willman host a meet-and-greet at the Glenwood Caverns at 5.
- Carbondale Beer Works celebrates St. Paddy's Day from 5 – 8.
- Loyal Brothers Lounge in Glenwood Springs hosts a benefit for Standing Rock legal fees, beginning at 7.
- Etienne Charles and his 8-piece Calypso band plays the Jas Cafe at 7 at the Cooking School of Aspen. Special late-night Carnival party starts at 10:30.
- 20th Century Women opens at the Crystal at 7:30.
- Josefina Mendez plays Little Nell at 7:30
- Club Fresh in Rifle presents Extreme Midget Wrestling tonight at 8.
- Guilty Pleasure plays Rivers Restaurant in GWS at 9.
- The Davenports play yacht rock at Carbondale Beer Works also at 9.
- The Eagle County Board of Commissioners begins review of the Tree Farm Planned Unit Development preliminary plan on Tuesday, March 21. A site visit is scheduled for 3:45 PM. The public hearing starts at 5 at the El Jebel Community Center.
- And, mark your calendar for KDNK’s Thank You Party next Thursday, March 23rd 5-8 pm at Roaring Fork Beer Company with live music by Frank Martin and Pearl & Wood.
You can submit your calendar items on our website or by emailing email@example.com.
Get out there and have some fun!