- Trump Embroiled In Two Controversies About Professional Sports, Race And Culture
- Frustrations Mount At Miami Airport As Passengers To Puerto Rico Wait And Worry
- 5 Americans Talk About How A Health Law Overhaul Would Affect Them
- 'Imminent' Dam Failure Threatens Thousands In Puerto Rico
- 'Screaming Eagle Of Soul' Charles Bradley Dies At 68
- Earthquake In North Korea Sets Off Alarm And Speculation
- Puerto Rico Update: How One NGO Is Helping The Island Rebuild After Hurricane Maria
- Mother And Daughter Who Opposed Bashar Assad Regime Killed In Turkey
- Why Did India Have Ten Million Fewer Childhood Deaths Than Predicted?
- Meet Your Friends Who Get Medicaid
The Honey Dewdrops talk about their harmonies, their experience at the Fayetteville Roots Festival, their love of Carbondale and their interactions with audiences. They also played Lowlands, The Loneliest Song and Nobody in This World.
Deb Colley, of Co-Motion and Dance Initiative, and creator of A Letter to Congress: A WILD Sanity, along with one of her dancers Carolyn Yates, about the unique piece and how it was made, and about the live performance of the piece.