- Once Teased For Her Love Of Bugs, 8-Year-Old Co-Authors Scientific Paper
- Equifax Confirms Another 'Security Incident'
- Tell Us Your Maria Story
- After Trump's U.N. Speech, Some Senators Look To Reinforce War Powers
- Fox News Fights Back On Lawsuit Filed Over Seth Rich Story
- Trump, And Most Black College Presidents, Absent From Annual Meeting
- Obama's White House Counsel Weighs In On Trump's Lawyers
- Refugees Invited By Charity Make Themselves At Home In Trump's Childhood Abode
- 41 States To Investigate Pharmaceutical Companies Over Opioids
- Powerful Earthquake Devastates Central Mexico, Leaving Over 100 Dead
The Honey Dewdrops talk about their harmonies, their experience at the Fayetteville Roots Festival, their love of Carbondale and their interactions with audiences. They also played Lowlands, The Loneliest Song and Nobody in This World.
Deb Colley, of Co-Motion and Dance Initiative, and creator of A Letter to Congress: A WILD Sanity, along with one of her dancers Carolyn Yates, about the unique piece and how it was made, and about the live performance next weekend at Sustainable Settings.